URGENT: CHANGE IN THE ONSITE REGISTRATION FOR ONE PLANET NETWORK FORUM
The One Planet Network Forum 31st May – 1st June is taking place at Scandic Talk (Mässvägen 2, 125 30 Älvsjö - google maps location) and only the Appetites for Change session on 1st June is taking place at Stockholmsmässan.
All participants are urged to bring a national ID and take note of a change to the onsite registration for the OPN Forum:
- Forum participants that ARE registered to the Stockholm+50 International Meeting are urged to collect their badges directly from the Registration and Badging Area at Stockholmsmässan. These will be also valid to access the Appetites for Change session on 1st June taking place at Stockholmsmässan (Side Event Room 4).
- Forum participants that ARE NOT registered for the Stockholm+50 International Meeting attending the Appetites for Change session on 1st June are invited to collect day passes at Scandic Talk (the main venue of the Forum). These passes will be made available at the registration desk during these times:
- Monday 30th May – 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday 31st May – 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 1st June - 7.30am – 1pm (anyone coming after that please inform Sanjoo Malhotra firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All Forum participants will be asked to complete a quick digital check-in via their phones upon arrival at Scandic Talk. Please arrive in advance to ensure a seamless process.