Sustainable Tourism Programme
Use of logo
Use of the Logo by MEMBERS
How can Members of the One Planet Sustainable Tourism Programme use the logo?
1. Logo of One Planet Sustainable Tourism Programme with Member tagline
- Approved Members of the Programme can use this logo to identify themselves as Members. Please access the directory of Members here.
- The logo comes with the tagline “Member Organization”.
- The logo – including font, typeface color, background color, size proportion and graphic elements – should never be changed or altered.
- The logo can be included in the Member organization’s website or as part of an email signature.
- The logo does not represent an endorsement of the activities of the Member.
- Opinions expressed by a Member using the logo continue to belong to his/her organization.
The logo can be downloaded here in English, French and Spanish. By downloading the logo, your organization accepts the terms and conditions outlined above.
2. Logo of the One Planet Sustainable Tourism Programme
- Initiatives such as events, projects, trainings, workshops, communication campaigns, etc. can be branded with the logo to showcase their contribution to the objectives of the One Planet Sustainable Tourism Programme.
- Permission has to be requested from the Coordination Desk before the logo is used.
- The logo will be sent by the Coordination Desk via email upon approval of the request.
- The logo that Members may use does not include the UN emblem.
- The logo shall not be used for commercial purposes.