Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy type RegionCountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (183)
- Buildings and construction (130)
- Buildings and construction (66)
- Consumer Goods (146)
- Consumer Goods (79)
- Culture and recreation (2)
- Education (89)
- Education (47)
- Energy (19)
- Energy (109)
- Environmental Services (198)
- Financial Sector (92)
- Food & Beverage (216)
- Forestry (77)
- Health (37)
- Industrial Sector (174)
- (-) Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (38)
- Plastic (54)
- Public Procurement (423)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (135)
- Textiles (38)
- Tourism (100)
- Transport (96)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (100)
- Water (83)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (16)
- Distribution / Retail (12)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (19)
- Finance / Investment (13)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (14)
- Packaging (18)
- Policy / Regulation (23)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (16)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (23)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (23)
- Research and Development / Innovation (16)
- Service (10)
- Transportation (12)
- Use / Consumption (19)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (5)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (3)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (8)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (6)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (4)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (9)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (16)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (19)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (18)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (6)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (24)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (37)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (29)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (12)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (16)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (7)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (13)
- 12.1 Policy (15)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (22)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (15)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (18)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (18)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (14)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (34)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (18)
- 12.a Dev Countries (19)
- 12.b Tourism (10)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (6)
Professor Usha Iyer-Raniga is at the School of Property and Construction Management at RMIT University. Usha is co-leading...
Action Plan to increase the proportion of green public procurements and green innovation (2021-2030)
The action plan contributes to the shift to Sustainable Consumption and Production, and green public procurement is...
The RGHSF supports sustainable consumption and production through its key results area on blue, green, and circular economy...
The NUDHF supports relevant priority actions of the Philippine Action Plan for Sustainable Consumption and Production...
The goal of preparation of the National Action Plan for sustainable consumption and production, which is included in Türkiye's European Green Deal Action Plan
The Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change is the responsible institution within the scope of the action of...
Transition to a circular economy requires fundamental changes in the way production activities are planned and implemented, i...
The project on ‘Greening of the Public Sector’ is currently being developed with teh support of a consultant recruited by the...
More sustainable production and consumption patterns are an essential step in addressing the sustainability of IT products...
New release! Guide to sustainable IT purchasing with TCO Certified The updated guide helps organizations use TCO Certified to...
With around 80% of lifetime emissions embedded in the supply chain, bringing about a more sustainable production and...