Sustainable Lifestyles & Education Programme
Resource typePolicy type RegionCountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (11)
- Buildings and construction (9)
- Consumer Goods (16)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Education (16)
- Education (1)
- Energy (8)
- Environmental Services (14)
- Financial Sector (10)
- Food & Beverage (13)
- Forestry (10)
- Health (2)
- Industrial Sector (13)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (3)
- Plastic (4)
- Public Procurement (3)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (10)
- Textiles (4)
- Tourism (7)
- Transport (4)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (4)
- Water (5)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (5)
- Distribution / Retail (4)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (5)
- Finance / Investment (4)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (1)
- Packaging (3)
- Policy / Regulation (6)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (6)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (4)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (4)
- Research and Development / Innovation (7)
- Service (5)
- Transportation (4)
- Use / Consumption (9)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (7)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (7)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (6)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (6)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (8)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (9)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (12)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (14)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (5)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (10)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (11)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (19)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (7)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (8)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (2)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (6)
- 12.1 Policy (2)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (7)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (5)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (3)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (7)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (4)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (3)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (8)
- 12.a Dev Countries (7)
- 12.b Tourism (3)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (1)
For most businesses, around 90% of total emissions occur in the value chain – a large portion of which come from suppliers...
The policy supports the shift to SCP since it is the first policy to guide the sustainable utilisation of freshwater...
The Bill supports the shift to SCP by promoting sustainable tourism through protection of marine life from pollutants and...
Targets for Slowing Down Fast Fashion: Submission to the Public Consultation for the EU Strategy for Sustainable Textiles
Fast fashion production and consumption are rapidly increasing. In recent years, the fast fashion industry has emerged as one...
TThe Report has been prepared as part of the “SDGs for ALL” Platform for public dialogue on harmonization of development...
Launched in 2014 from the perspective of the collaborative economy, this NETWORK has been growing and today it already has...
To undertake to farm & farmers initiatives toward production, productivity, marketing, value addition & minimize food loss &...
- Logro de la plena seguridad y soberanía alimentaria mediante la producción sostenible de alimentos y la reducción de la...
In order to achieve the vision, this roadmap establishes a series of initiatives and actions that will guide Chile towards a...
Elaboration, adoption et déploiement de la stratégie d'économie circulaire wallonne appelée « Circular Wallonia »
Le premier axe de cette stratégie vise à favoriser une production et une offre de biens et de services circulaires en...
L'appel à manifestation d'intérêt visait une large gamme de problématiques liées à la circularité du plastique : L...