Head of Sustainability
Develop and execute strategies and policies to address energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, procurement and supply chain management.
· Implemented organizational process or policy changes.
· Developed sustainable organisational reporting procedures, policies and practices.
- Supervised employees or volunteers working on sustainability projects.
· Supervised company coordinators performance, sustainaility reports and business initatives.
- Researched regional legislation, environmental sustainability issues, concerns, or stakeholder interests.
· Identified environmental and societal concerns.
- Developed methodologies and KPI’s to assess the viability or success of sustainability initiatives throughout our business units.
· Developed procedures to evaluate organisational activities.
- Monitored and evaluated effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Evaluated and approved proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
· Analysed data to determine project feasibility and to assist in report development.
· Evaluated environmental and sustainability projects.