Browse among the best resources about sustainable consumption and production from around the world. An advanced search engine will help you find the material most relevant to you.
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountry ProgrammeSectorImpact Value chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- Tourism (6)
- Public Procurement (6)
- Education (4)
- Food & Beverage (3)
- Buildings and construction (3)
- Plastic (2)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (2)
- Consumer Goods (2)
- Education (2)
- Consumer Goods (2)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (1)
- Energy (1)
- Water (1)
- Environmental Services (1)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (1)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (1)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (1)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (1)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (4)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (3)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (3)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (3)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (1)
- English (615)
- Norwegian (2)
- (-) Macedonian (1)
- Indonesian (1)
- Hungarian (1)
- Hebrew (1)
- Dutch (1)
- Lithuanian (1)
- Irish (1)
- Swedish (2)
- Serbian (2)
- Polish (2)
- Italian (2)
- Spanish (125)
- Bulgarian (2)
- Vietnamese (2)
- Romanian (2)
- (-) Catalan (2)
- German (7)
- (-) Arabic (12)
- Chinese (Simplified) (17)
- Russian (22)
- Portuguese (25)
- French (44)
- Ukrainian (1)
Recommendations for the tourism sector to continue taking action on plastic pollution during COVID-19 recovery
The Recommendations are available in all official languages of the UN (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian)...
Addressing Pollution from Single-Use Plastic Products: A Life Cycle Approach - Key Messages for Tourism Businesses
It aims to educate tourism stakeholders and provide evidence-based guidance for decision-making to address pollution from...
The Declaration was officially launched at COP 26. Find more information here.
Re-defining Value – The Manufacturing Revolution. Remanufacturing, Refurbishment, Repair and Direct Reuse in the Circular Economy (IRP, 2018)
There is growing international interest in the concept of circular economy as a framework for pursuing sustainable economic...
UNEP aims to provide leadership and convene partners to develop knowledge and solutions to advance towards a sustainable and...
Sustainable products are a growing business opportunity, especially for emerging and developing countries. Still, challenges...
At the Rio+20 UN Conference on Sustainable Development, Heads of State converged around the idea that fundamental changes in...