- Asia / Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America / Caribbean
- North America
Sectors of activity
Agricultural and Fishery, Forestry, Tourism
Type of initiative
Research, Analysis, Assessment
Type of lead actor
United Nations / intergovernmental organizations
- bring more transparency on volunatry sustainability standards;
- help users (producers, consumers, policy makers, standard setters, academia) navigate a complex field of voluntary sustainability standards;
- help producers understand requirements and audit procedures of standards;
- help sustainable producers become more visible and get connected to potential buyers.
- database of more than 240 volunatry sustainability standards and codes
- producers capacity building
Impact and Results
- producers are more aware of volunatry sustainability standards and markets that require them;
- producers become more sustainable by applying sustainability standards;
- producers get bigger market access thanks to compliance with sustainability standards.
Next steps and how to get involved
Go to www.sustainabilitymap.org, register for free and start using the tool.