- Europe and Central Asia
Sectors of activity
Education, Public Procurement
Type of initiative
Education & Awareness Raising, Policy Frameworks & Tools, Research, Analysis, Assessment
Type of lead actor
- Increase EU citizen knowledge of EU development cooperation within the context of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Raise awareness & understanding of EU citizens/decision makers about the interdependencies between the Global South and Europe;
- Mobilise EU citizens/decision makers & ICT purchasers/procurers working in the EU Public Sector to improve workers'/communities' rights and conditions in the ICT industry.
Trainings, workshops, awareness raising, reports, advocacy, lobbying, etc.
Impact and Results
- Raised awareness among EU citizens,
- Increased use of human rights performance clauses in public contracts,
- Improved regulation over the mineral/electronics sector regarding human rights.