- Sustainable Lifestyles and Education
DATE: 18 February
TIME: 7pm (CET)
Futerra, MAC member of the Sustainable Lifestyles and Education Programme, together with the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) proudly bring you this workshop on how to integrate the Sustainable Development Goals into your business. This workshop will guide entrepreneurs and smaller businesses on the first steps in integrating sustainability into business plans and communications. We will cover:
- What do the Sustainable Development Goals mean to small-medium enterprises?
- How can we incorporate the SDGs into businesses?
- Provide a few business case studies that offer practical examples
Register here > Use the code OPN2021 for free access to the webinar
The Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) the only global business association dedicated to helping women excel in international trade and business. The network enables over 3,000 members in twenty-five chapters around the world to connect, collaborate and exchange business experiences and ideas. Learn more about OWIT International here.
Futerra is a sustainability communications agency that assists businesses and companies to integrate sustainability into their brand. Futerra together with several other partners developed the Good Life Goals - a communication tool that enable everyone to work towards the SDGs. This workshop will give you an overview of the Good Life Goals and what this means for your business. We will also be looking at some tools you need and can use to implement sustainability into the strategy of your small business.
For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society and people like you. - The United Nations
- Understand the business case for sustainability
- Understand how the Good Life Goals can help you embed sustainability into your business
- Understand all the tools you need to actively implement sustainability into your business strategy
Use the code OPN2021 for free access to the workshop Register here