- Sustainable Public Procurement
The original information about the webinar
DATE: 13 September 2016
RECORDING: You can access the webinar here.
ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability - is the leading global network of over 1,500 cities, towns and regions committed to building a sustainable future. Since 20 years ICLEI has been working in over 150 projects and over 100 events with public authorities driving the implementation of sustainable and innovation procurement worldwide. This webinar was held to present the initiatives, activities and achievements in the field of sustainable and innovation procurement of ICLEI.
Why are we celebrating this anniversary?
● To show how far SPP has come over the past 20 years
● To explain the role ICLEI has played
● To involve the community of people (governments, partners, organisations...) we have been working with, and
● To start planning for the next 20 years
This webinar was organized in the framework of the Sustainable Public Procurement Programme of the 10-Year Framework of Programmes on Sustainable Consumption and Production patterns (10YFP on SPP).
- 20 years of Sustainable Procurement at ICLEI and the Global Lead City Network on Sustainable Procurement - Mr. Simon Clement, GLCN on SP Coordinator, Sustainable Economy and Procurement team, ICLEI Europe
Success stories from the implementation of Sustainable Public Procurement at Auckland Council, New Zeland - Mr. John Mauro, Chief Sustainability Officer, Auckland Council, New Zealand
Driving Sustainable Public Procurement: the Procura+ European Sustainable Procurement Network and impacts achieved by the project ‘’GPP 2020 – procurement for a low- carbon economy’’ - Mr. Philipp Tepper, Coordinator, Sustainable Economy and Procurement team, ICLEI Europe
Mainstreaming Low Carbon Procurement in Croatia – from 0 to 100 in three years - Admir Pajic, UNDP Croatia, GG 2020 national support partner
Download full presentation from the webinar here.
Unsplah - Jonas Allert