- Sustainable Buildings and Construction
Event held on 20 October 2020. Watch the recording here: https://vimeo.com/472615833
The event shares key findings from three regional reports on circularity in the built environment. Circularity assessment is discussed, and global conclusions and recommendations debated.
Building professionals from different stakeholder groups and geographical regions were invited to join to define action points to share good practices and scale up implementation.
Opening and Objectives
- Erika Bozzay, Senior Policy Adviser, Infrastructure and Public Procurement Division, OECD
Key Findings from three Regions
- North America, Dr. Naomi Keena, Yale CEA US. See bio here.
- Europe, Ms. Ninni Westerholm, HELST FIN. See bio here.
- Middle East, Ms. Mercedes Gargallo, Arup UAE. See bio here.
Comments and Discussion
- Harri Hakaste, Ministry of the Environment, Finland
Circularity Assessment, Global Recommendations
- UN 2030 Agenda SDGs and Indicators
- Global conclusions
- Action points