Sustainable Tourism Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (150)
- Buildings and construction (37)
- Buildings and construction (72)
- Consumer Goods (84)
- (-) Consumer Goods (33)
- Culture and recreation (26)
- Education (84)
- Education (56)
- Energy (17)
- Energy (94)
- Environmental Services (167)
- Financial Sector (61)
- Food & Beverage (184)
- Forestry (85)
- Health (37)
- Industrial Sector (100)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (23)
- Plastic (90)
- Public Procurement (53)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (141)
- Textiles (31)
- Tourism (887)
- Transport (104)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (84)
- Water (107)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (4)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (3)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (4)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (7)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (11)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (7)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (8)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (9)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (1)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (15)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (3)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (6)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (2)
To undertake to farm & farmers initiatives toward production, productivity, marketing, value addition & minimize food loss &...
The problems related to our reliance on plastic arewell known, ranging from particulate pollution to marine waste. This is...
Next Steps: Tackling Plastic Litter - A Nudging Strategy for Reducing Consumption of Single‑Use Disposable Cups
The project is part of the ongoing cooperation on behavioural insights for policy-making within the UN One Planet network...
Provide consumers with more environmentally friendly materials to assist them in making better lifestyle choices and...
Recommendations for the tourism sector to continue taking action on plastic pollution during COVID-19 recovery
The recommendations are addressed to tourism stakeholders with the aim of supporting them to continue fighting plastic...
Las ECUSBE cuentan con diversos elementos de planeación estratégica como visión, misión o propósito, principios, ejes...
Tourism companies and destinations have been making great strides towards reducing their environmental impact and operating...
The EU Geographical Indications Scheme confers intellectual property rights, granting the right to producers in a defined...
- Action plans on the collaboration, which buyers take part, basic vision - Market strategy with the group of buyers - Impact...
is to involve key stakeholders (international organizations, national and local public authorities, businesses, consumers...
GSTC Accreditation plays an important role in providing strong evidence of policies and practices for sustainable management...
"Hobart City Council revealed the HUGE news when an 8-4 vote in favour of cleaner practices was passed in a meeting earlier...