Sustainable Tourism Programme
Resource typePolicy type RegionCountry SectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (4)
- Buildings and construction (2)
- Consumer Goods (5)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Education (1)
- Education (2)
- Energy (3)
- Environmental Services (5)
- Financial Sector (4)
- Food & Beverage (4)
- Forestry (4)
- Health (2)
- Industrial Sector (2)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (2)
- Plastic (1)
- Public Procurement (3)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (1)
- Textiles (1)
- Tourism (38)
- Transport (1)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (1)
- Water (2)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (2)
- Distribution / Retail (1)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (1)
- Finance / Investment (1)
- Packaging (1)
- Policy / Regulation (2)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (2)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (2)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (2)
- Research and Development / Innovation (2)
- Service (3)
- Transportation (1)
- Use / Consumption (2)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (7)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (5)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (9)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (5)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (3)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (8)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (7)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (35)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (8)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (7)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (10)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (9)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (40)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (34)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (35)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (1)
- (-) GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (39)
- 12.1 Policy (2)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (2)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (2)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (1)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (3)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (3)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (1)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (2)
- 12.a Dev Countries (3)
- 12.b Tourism (2)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (1)
For most businesses, around 90% of total emissions occur in the value chain – a large portion of which come from suppliers...
Rapport sur l’état d’avancement des MCPD en 2020 ; Tunisie ; Principales initiatives engagées et bonnes PRATIQUES
Mettre en évidence le leadership de la Tunisie dans la mise en œuvre des MCPD/PAN-MCPD (politiques, lois, financement des...
TThe Report has been prepared as part of the “SDGs for ALL” Platform for public dialogue on harmonization of development...
To undertake to farm & farmers initiatives toward production, productivity, marketing, value addition & minimize food loss &...
To engage in dynamic discussions about the latest trends in areas ranging from single-use plastics and social...
Sustainable Ocean for All - Harnessing the Benefits of Sustainable Ocean Economies for Developing Countries
To provide policy makers in developing countries, as well as their development co-operation partners with a wealth of fresh...
To: i) rethink tourism success, ii) adopt an integrated policy-industry-community approach, iii) mainstream sustainable...
Brining together different tourism stakeholders to provide a globally coordinated approach to recovery
Facilitating cooperative action aimed at halting the negative impact of COVID-19 and preparing for a different regional...
Evaluating and advancing recommendations for the response to the crisis and recovery of tourism sector as the pandemic...
Providing a framework to guide ABTA's activities to support its commitment to continue to champion sustainability with its...
Interview - Sustainable Tourism and Community-Based Tourism Development (Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration (DASTA))
To present further insights about the impact of Covid-19 on community-based tourism destinations in Thailand, what local...