Tourism Climate Action
Glasgow Declaration Become a signatory
Become a Signatory of the Glasgow Declaration
Tourism stakeholders can now become signatories of the Glasgow Declaration.
By becoming signatories, organizations agree to implement the commitments detailed in the Glasgow Declaration, notably:
- Support the global commitment to halve emissions by 2030 and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050
- Deliver climate action plans within 12 months from becoming a signatory (or updating existing plans), and implementing them
- Align plans with the five pathways of the Declaration (Measure, Decarbonise, Regenerate, Collaborate, Finance) to accelerate and co-ordinate climate action in tourism
- Report publicly on an annual basis on progress against interim and long-term targets, as well as on actions being taken
- Work in a collaborative spirit, sharing good practices and solutions, and disseminating information to encourage additional organizations to become signatories and supporting one another to reach targets as quickly as possible
Please become acquainted with the Terms and Conditions for Signatories, Operating Guidelines, and Communications Pack for Signatories, and the application form prior to submitting your application below.
Upon submitting your form, it will take approximately up to 6 weeks to process your application. Upon the approval, you will receive an acknowledgement email and your organization name will appear on the signatories page here.
Submitting the application does not mean that your application is approved.