Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegion Country SectorImpact Value chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (1)
- Buildings and construction (4)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Consumer Goods (2)
- Education (1)
- Education (2)
- Energy (5)
- Environmental Services (1)
- Financial Sector (5)
- Food & Beverage (2)
- Forestry (1)
- Industrial Sector (3)
- Plastic (2)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (2)
- Textiles (1)
- Tourism (3)
- Transport (4)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (2)
- Water (3)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (2)
- Distribution / Retail (1)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (2)
- Finance / Investment (3)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (1)
- Packaging (1)
- Policy / Regulation (3)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (2)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (2)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (2)
- Transportation (1)
- Use / Consumption (5)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (3)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (4)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (4)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (7)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (1)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (5)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (3)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (7)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (2)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (2)
The Regulations on Energy Efficiency (Labelling of Regulated Machinery) Regulations 2017 have been drafted to encourage the...
Provide consumers with more environmentally friendly materials to assist them in making better lifestyle choices and...
The regulation is ultimately aimed at reducing the impact on the environment. This regulation names nine types of products...
Green tax is a known to have a big potential and a widely used tool towards a circular economy. A circular economy helps...
Financial support for the enterprises for increasing their resource and energy efficiency and implementation of quality management, environmental protection, eco label and energy management schemes and standards
Additionally, OPIC provides support for specialized services to SMEs to develop and strengthen management capacity, focused...
Financial support for development of sustainable urban transport by Operational Programme "Regions in Growth" 2014-2020
The focus is mainly on more efficient and quick public transport which is less energy intensive, more accessible secondary...
Under ICP – Energy efficiency were implemented measures for reducing energy consumption in 114 public sites including 40...
Achieving energy consumption decrease of the households and realization of cost savings through energy efficiency measures'...
Many of the measures that have already received grants from the Climate Leap concerns sustainable consumption and production...
Access to climate finance for African cities and territories: Reinforcing the means of action for territories in transition
To address the important roadblocks met by African local and regional authorities in accessing climate finance in general and...