Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountry SectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (1)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- Consumer Goods (4)
- Energy (1)
- Environmental Services (1)
- Financial Sector (2)
- Food & Beverage (1)
- Forestry (1)
- Industrial Sector (1)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (4)
- Plastic (1)
- Public Procurement (6)
- Textiles (1)
- Tourism (1)
- Transport (1)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (1)
- Distribution / Retail (2)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (4)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (1)
- Packaging (2)
- Policy / Regulation (2)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (5)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (5)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (5)
- Research and Development / Innovation (1)
- Service (2)
- Transportation (2)
- Use / Consumption (2)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (1)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (1)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (1)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (1)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (6)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (2)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (2)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (2)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (6)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (3)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (2)
For most businesses, around 90% of total emissions occur in the value chain – a large portion of which come from suppliers...
This report demonstrates how Responsible Procurement can deliver a range of benefits, including boosting local skills...
A toolkit to explain how to include the social element of SPP within procurement activities for local municipalities in Denmark
Improve the use of human rights requirements within public procurement activities of Danish municipalities.
The power of public buyers is immense, especially if they follow a strategic approach based on dialogue that uses independent...
The criteria set covers guidance on Subject Matter, Selection and Award Criteria, Technical Specifications as well as...
Procura+ Interest Group on Socially Responsible Public Procurement of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
With the expertise of Electronics Watch, Procura Network and ICLEI Europe, procurement guidance including criteria and...
The International Learning Lab on Public Procurement and Human Rights was established by the International Corporate...
The project is still at the very beginning. We have won our first two partners and are working on broading the partnerships.
As leading cities, we want to accelerate the implementation of sustainable procurement and procurement of innovation...