Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy type RegionCountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (7)
- Buildings and construction (10)
- Consumer Goods (16)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Education (9)
- Education (1)
- Energy (10)
- Environmental Services (13)
- Financial Sector (10)
- Food & Beverage (11)
- Forestry (8)
- Health (3)
- Industrial Sector (10)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (9)
- Plastic (4)
- Public Procurement (9)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (9)
- Textiles (3)
- Tourism (6)
- Transport (4)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (5)
- Water (4)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (7)
- Distribution / Retail (4)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (9)
- Finance / Investment (1)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (2)
- Packaging (5)
- Policy / Regulation (7)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (11)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (9)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (9)
- Research and Development / Innovation (6)
- Service (5)
- Transportation (4)
- Use / Consumption (8)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (3)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (3)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (6)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (6)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (4)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (7)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (12)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (17)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (8)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (7)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (12)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (13)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (18)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (4)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (7)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (2)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (6)
- 12.1 Policy (2)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (6)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (4)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (6)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (8)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (4)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (11)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (4)
- 12.a Dev Countries (7)
- 12.b Tourism (2)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (2)
More sustainable production and consumption patterns are an essential step in addressing the sustainability of IT products...
New release! Guide to sustainable IT purchasing with TCO Certified The updated guide helps organizations use TCO Certified to...
For most businesses, around 90% of total emissions occur in the value chain – a large portion of which come from suppliers...
This report demonstrates how Responsible Procurement can deliver a range of benefits, including boosting local skills...
TThe Report has been prepared as part of the “SDGs for ALL” Platform for public dialogue on harmonization of development...
To undertake to farm & farmers initiatives toward production, productivity, marketing, value addition & minimize food loss &...
In order to achieve the vision, this roadmap establishes a series of initiatives and actions that will guide Chile towards a...
Elaboration, adoption et déploiement de la stratégie d'économie circulaire wallonne appelée « Circular Wallonia »
Le premier axe de cette stratégie vise à favoriser une production et une offre de biens et de services circulaires en...
This toolkit is designed to be a practical tool with a range good practice examples to allow public procurement policy makers...
A toolkit to explain how to include the social element of SPP within procurement activities for local municipalities in Denmark
Improve the use of human rights requirements within public procurement activities of Danish municipalities.
The power of public buyers is immense, especially if they follow a strategic approach based on dialogue that uses independent...