Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (13)
- Buildings and construction (2)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Education (1)
- Energy (2)
- Environmental Services (3)
- Financial Sector (3)
- Food & Beverage (14)
- Forestry (1)
- Health (3)
- Industrial Sector (2)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (3)
- Plastic (4)
- Public Procurement (16)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (1)
- Textiles (1)
- Tourism (2)
- Transport (2)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (2)
- Water (3)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (9)
- Distribution / Retail (4)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (7)
- Finance / Investment (11)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (16)
- Packaging (7)
- (-) Policy / Regulation (20)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (8)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (8)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (8)
- Research and Development / Innovation (7)
- Service (8)
- Transportation (4)
- Use / Consumption (14)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (3)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (2)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (1)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (3)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (5)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (3)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (1)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (5)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (20)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (7)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (2)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (2)
- 12.1 Policy (5)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (4)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (2)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (4)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (4)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (2)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (20)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (2)
- 12.a Dev Countries (3)
- 12.b Tourism (2)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (1)
More sustainable production and consumption patterns are an essential step in addressing the sustainability of IT products...
The International Green Purchasing Network is a global multi-stakeholder partnership founded in 2005, with its mission to (a)...
SEEDIS identifies and features resources and tools to encourage collaboration and support stakeholders in their transition...
The Panel did not set out to produce new standards. To do so would have been to add to the already substantial burden of...
The document provides examples from countries that have developed and implemented healthy public food procurement and service...
Potential and Limits to Diffusing Brazil’s Zero Hunger Strategy in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Mozambique
Mozambique is Brazil’s main partner in development cooperation, particularly considering rural sector and social protection...
This document aims to capitalise on the results of the pilot experience and qualitatively evaluate its contributions to the...
Las compras públicas a la agricultura familiar y la seguridad alimentaria y nutricional en América Latina y el Caribe
Los dos estudios que son parte de este documento de trabajo rescatan el aprendizaje de los países que están realizando...
Buenas prácticas para la implementación de mecanismos de compras públicas directas y locales a la agricultura familiar para la alimentación escolar
El proyecto FPAE promueve la generación de Escuelas Sostenibles (de referencia para los PAES), especialmente a partir del...
'Market alternatives for smallholder farmers in food security initiatives: lessons from the brazilian food acquisition programme
The programme is a strategic part of Brazil’s food security policy framework formally known as Fome Zero (“Zero Hunger”), a...
Malnutrition in all its forms is a major public health challenge and remains unacceptably common, especially in low- and...