Sustainable Public Procurement Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountry SectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (11)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- Buildings and construction (10)
- Consumer Goods (17)
- Consumer Goods (7)
- Education (2)
- Education (9)
- Energy (9)
- Environmental Services (14)
- Financial Sector (4)
- Food & Beverage (12)
- Forestry (3)
- Health (3)
- Industrial Sector (13)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (2)
- Plastic (3)
- Public Procurement (34)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (9)
- Textiles (2)
- Tourism (2)
- Transport (5)
- (-) Waste, incl. Chemicals (11)
- Water (5)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (1)
- Policy / Regulation (3)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (1)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (3)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (3)
- Research and Development / Innovation (4)
- Service (1)
- Transportation (1)
- Use / Consumption (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (4)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (1)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (3)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (2)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (3)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (2)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (2)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (5)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (4)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (5)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (1)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (1)
Professor Usha Iyer-Raniga is at the School of Property and Construction Management at RMIT University. Usha is co-leading...
The Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB), jointly with the Development Alternatives Group, conducted a study that...
The PRIO-tool offers a tool for actors that wants to work proactively with chemicals in their business. Actors that wants to...
The Metropolitan Municipality of Lima, through this document, delivers to the citizens, the Local Plan for Climate Change of...
TCO Development, the organization behind the global sustainability certification TCO Certified, now gives purchasing...
The new functions in Product Finder allow purchasers to access detailed information on IT products certified according to TCO...
An electronic service has been created to allow the customer to select SPP selection criteria for products: www.nk.prozorro.ua Developed and presented to SPP Customers criteria that can be applied as non-price criteria as well as selection criteria for 12
The essence of the project: Today, public procurement in Ukraine is a huge market, where 27,000 customers annually carry out...
Since the Server Registry launch in the Fall of 2018 hundreds of products have been loaded to the Registry. The criteria in...
EPEAT-registered products meet strict sustainability criteria that address impacts across the full lifecycle of the product...
The objective of TCO Certified is to drive progress toward a sustainable life cycle for IT products. TCO Certified is used by...
US EPA Recommendations of Product Environmental Performance Specifications, Standards, and Ecolabels
The US EPA Recommendations of Specifications, Standards, and Ecolabels is based on the premise that markets need sound...