Sustainable Lifestyles & Education Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegion CountrySectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Agricultural and Fishery (22)
- Buildings and construction (19)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- Consumer Goods (15)
- Education (20)
- Education (1)
- Energy (21)
- Environmental Services (20)
- Financial Sector (10)
- Food & Beverage (16)
- Forestry (13)
- Health (9)
- Industrial Sector (20)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (4)
- Plastic (12)
- Public Procurement (14)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (19)
- Textiles (4)
- Tourism (15)
- Transport (14)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (17)
- Water (16)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (15)
- Distribution / Retail (9)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (11)
- Finance / Investment (12)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (8)
- Packaging (9)
- Policy / Regulation (21)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (7)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (16)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (16)
- Research and Development / Innovation (14)
- Service (10)
- Transportation (13)
- Use / Consumption (13)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (9)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (8)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (13)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (14)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (8)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (17)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (21)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (15)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (18)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (10)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (21)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (29)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (25)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (15)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (18)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (4)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (11)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (30)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (24)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (27)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (32)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (9)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (24)
- (-) 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (33)
- 12.a Dev Countries (28)
- 12.b Tourism (16)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (8)
The National Waste Policy identifies five overarching principles for waste management in a circular economy. These are: avoid...
Awareness of and knowledge about issues related to sustainable development and climate change has long been embedded in the...
The overall objective of the 5th NEP is to improve the environmental status of Hungary and ensure environmental conditions...
Transition to a circular economy requires fundamental changes in the way production activities are planned and implemented, i...
Development of a Roadmap and Legislative Framework on Circular Economy for the Republic of Mauritius
The Republic of Mauritius as a small island state is very limited in its resource base. The current economy model iin the...
Le mise en œuvre de la feuille de route est très pertinente pour la consommation et production durable car elle suit la...
Le Plan cadre National vise à définir les mesures à mettre en place pour : Anticiper les mutations économiques et les...
La Stratégie Nationale de Développement Durable (SNDD) du Maroc vise à accélérer la transition vers une économie verte et...
SCP roadmap 2017 - 2037 provides targets (milestones), implementation plans, measuresto be taken and examplesof...
Norway’s strategy for developing a green, circular economy includes specific action points for the sectors that have been...
L’exercice de l’examen national volontaire a permis au pays de mesurer les enjeux et défis de développement et d’apprécier l...