Sustainable Food Systems Programme
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountry SectorImpact Value chain stageSDGSDG 12 Targets
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (5)
- Distribution / Retail (2)
- (-) Extraction / Production of raw materials (5)
- Finance / Investment (8)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (15)
- Packaging (2)
- Policy / Regulation (22)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (1)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (5)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (5)
- Research and Development / Innovation (6)
- Service (5)
- Transportation (2)
- Use / Consumption (16)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (2)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (1)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (1)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (1)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (1)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (1)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (1)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (1)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (5)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (2)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (1)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (3)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (1)
This book explores the development of sustainable public procurement (SPP) as a strategic policy instrument to support...
The global impact of food production and consumption on climate, air pollution, malnutrition and obesity
Agriculture accounts for approximately 10% of global greenhouse gas emissions and is simultaneously associated with impacts...
Here, the paper examines the relationship between farmer participation in Brazil’s National School Feeding Program and farm...
Policy Brief on Acceleration of Sustainable Palm Oil Development through Gender Responsive Policies in Indonesia
This study helped to discover that currently there are several gender responsive policies that can be used as the main...
The information presented in this paper is a result of a review of the most relevant and recently available scientifc and...