Greenview supports hospitality organisations with their corporate responsibility and sustainability platforms to drive profitability, streamline data management, keep up with trends and provide effective communications for their stakeholders by leveraging the power of data, common guidelines, best practices and innovation. They provide guidance on eliminating plastic and the circular economy approach to their clients.
Role in programme(s):
Global Tourism Plastics Initiative
In the framework of the Global Tourism Plastics Initiative, Greenview commits to:
- Sharing the latest developments of GTPI with businesses and providing information on how to participate in the initiative.
- Engaging 100% of their clients on plastic issues and the best practices toward tackling them through a routine update and via Greenview Portal’s guidance resources.
- Providing guidance to businesses on plastic reduction best practices.
- Curating resources on plastic use reduction and circular economy thinking.
- Raising awareness about the importance of and the latest developments in a circular economy approach to plastic reduction.
- Sharing best practice case studies through their social media channels and other platforms such as business events.
Glasgow Declaration on Climate Action in Tourism
Greenview has been supporting hotel and tourism companies with their sustainability and ESG data collection, monitoring and programs for over a decade. We believe that there is an enormous opportunity for the sector to embrace and work towards net zero and we are passionate about helping it on this journey. As a company our environmental impact is small but we are committed to eliminating our own emissions, while providing the knowledge and expertise to enable much larger companies to eliminate theirs.