Browse among the best resources about sustainable consumption and production from around the world. An advanced search engine will help you find the material most relevant to you.
Resource typePolicy typeRegion CountryProgrammeSectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- Food & Beverage (11)
- Environmental Services (10)
- Consumer Goods (10)
- Agricultural and Fishery (9)
- Tourism (8)
- Industrial Sector (7)
- Plastic (6)
- Water (5)
- Education (5)
- Forestry (3)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (3)
- Financial Sector (2)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (2)
- Buildings and construction (2)
- Textiles (1)
- Transport (1)
- Buildings and construction (1)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Education (1)
- Energy (1)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (7)
- Distribution / Retail (2)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (1)
- Finance / Investment (1)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (1)
- Packaging (7)
- Policy / Regulation (9)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (1)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (3)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (3)
- Research and Development / Innovation (2)
- Service (1)
- Transportation (2)
- Use / Consumption (8)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (11)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (9)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (13)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (5)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (11)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (13)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (15)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (22)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (3)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (24)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (35)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (29)
- (-) GOAL 14: Life Below Water (19)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (19)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (4)
The law will advocate the internationally accepted principles on sustainable consumption and production, circular economy...
The policy supports the shift to SCP since it is the first policy to guide the sustainable utilisation of freshwater...
The Bill supports the shift to SCP by promoting sustainable tourism through protection of marine life from pollutants and...
La loi vise à : - encourager la valorisation des produits agricoles et aquatiques; - contribuer au développement durable à...
This Directive promotes circular approaches that give priority to sustainable and non-toxic re-usable products and re-use...
The Vision of the Government of Mauritius is for a Clean and Green Mauritius and this Vision also calls for concrete action...
Environment Protection (Banning of Plastic Bags) Regulations 2020 and Environment Protection (Control of Single Use Plastic Products) Regulations 2020.
The Regulations have been formulated with the main objective of curbing the use, import and production of plastic products...
Política De Fomento De Consumo Responsable: Materializada En La Ley N° 30884, Ley Que Regula El Plástico De Un Solo Uso Y Los Recipientes O Envases Descartable, Y Su Reglamento (Decreto Supremo N° 006-2019-Minam)
La Política de Responsabilidad Extendida del producto, promueve que los actores de la cadena de valor de los Aparatos...
The law adopts a systematic and comprehensive ecological solid waste management program, which utilizes environmentally sound...
The law regulates the use of water in the country, in accordance with sustainable consumption principles.
CMEMP contributes to achieving sustainable food systems and efficient use of natural resources, which are key to sustainable...
The aim is replacement of single-use plastic products with environmentally friendly and reusable products/alternatives...