Browse among the best resources about sustainable consumption and production from around the world. An advanced search engine will help you find the material most relevant to you.
Resource typePolicy typeRegionCountryProgrammeSectorImpact Value chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguage Clear all filters
- Public Procurement (75)
- Tourism (39)
- Consumer Goods (38)
- Food & Beverage (37)
- Agricultural and Fishery (37)
- Education (36)
- (-) Environmental Services (21)
- Education (20)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (18)
- Industrial Sector (16)
- Consumer Goods (14)
- Plastic (14)
- Buildings and construction (13)
- Buildings and construction (12)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (10)
- Energy (10)
- Energy (8)
- Transport (7)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (5)
- Forestry (5)
- Financial Sector (4)
- Water (4)
- Health (1)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (3)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (1)
- Finance / Investment (3)
- Packaging (1)
- Policy / Regulation (3)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (1)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (1)
- Research and Development / Innovation (3)
- Service (1)
- Use / Consumption (3)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (1)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (1)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (1)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (2)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (1)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (5)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (1)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (1)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (1)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (2)
Linking agrifood SMEs to innovation for sustainable food systems: the role of multi-stakeholder approaches
The discussion was instrumental in demonstrating that linking agrifood SMEs to innovation is key for a sustainable future of...
Water-Energy-Food-Ecosystem (WEFE) Nexus to increase food systems' resilience to climate change and conflict's cascading effects in the Mediterranean region
The discussion was instrumental in demonstrating how the WEFE Nexus could represent a paradigm shift in the international...
The paper provides insights into the catastrophic impacts of human-induced climate change, with it being attributed to...
The discussion was instrumental in demonstrating how food waste management and circular economy can be levers for sustainable...
Stroodles offer resorts , hotels , bars and restaurants in tourism destinations an alternative to plastic All of our products...
Education for sustainable development: partners in action; Global Action Programme (GAP) key partners' report (2015-2019)
This third and final report, covers the entire period of the GAP, from 2015 to 2019.The report presents the analysis of the...
Breaking the Plastic Wave: A Comprehensive Assessment of Pathways Towards Stopping Ocean Plastic Pollution
An estimated 11 million metric tons of plastic waste enter the ocean every year. Without immediate and sustained action, that...
Combining Risk Mapping and Ratings to Overcome Limitations of On-site Audits Stakeholder demands have gone beyond supply...
Nordic Youth As Sustainable Changemakers: In the transition to sustainable consumption and production
The analysis has also considered specific themes relating to sustainable consumption and lifestyles with a focus on food...