Resource typePolicy typeRegion CountryProgrammeSectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- Belgium (1)
- Bulgaria (1)
- Chad (1)
- Chile (1)
- Colombia (1)
- Costa Rica (4)
- Croatia (1)
- Lao People's Democratic Republic (1)
- Latvia (1)
- Mauritius (1)
- Morocco (2)
- Norway (2)
- Philippines (7)
- South Africa (4)
- Sweden (8)
- Thailand (1)
- Tunisia (1)
- Türkiye (1)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (1)
- Consumer Goods (41)
- Industrial Sector (40)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (36)
- Agricultural and Fishery (35)
- Buildings and construction (34)
- (-) Energy (33)
- Environmental Services (32)
- Food & Beverage (31)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (30)
- Water (26)
- Plastic (23)
- Transport (22)
- Tourism (21)
- Education (20)
- (-) Public Procurement (19)
- Forestry (15)
- Financial Sector (14)
- Textiles (12)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (10)
- Health (10)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (35)
- Distribution / Retail (21)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (34)
- Finance / Investment (37)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (25)
- Packaging (25)
- Policy / Regulation (72)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (23)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (44)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (44)
- (-) Research and Development / Innovation (40)
- Service (19)
- Transportation (33)
- Use / Consumption (57)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (7)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (7)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (10)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (6)
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality (5)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (13)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (26)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (18)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (31)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (6)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (21)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (37)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (35)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (13)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (14)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (4)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (8)
- 12.2 Natural Resources (21)
- 12.3 Food Loss & Waste (16)
- 12.4 Chemicals & Waste Management (19)
- 12.5 Reduce Waste RRR (22)
- 12.6 Sustainability Reporting (Businesses) (9)
- 12.7 Public Procurement (22)
- 12.8 Lifestyles / Education (17)
- 12.a Dev Countries (25)
- 12.b Tourism (10)
- 12.c Fossil Fuel Subsidies (8)
The involvement of both local public and private sector (DMOs with their industry members) ensure mobilization towards...
The Plan supports 10 YFP objectives as it seeks to make a shift from reliance on fossil fuels energy model to renewable clean...
Action Plan to increase the proportion of green public procurements and green innovation (2021-2030)
The action plan contributes to the shift to Sustainable Consumption and Production, and green public procurement is...
The HNRDA covers renewable energy, sustainable and healthier alternative food products using local sources, solid waste...
The goal of preparation of the National Action Plan for sustainable consumption and production, which is included in Türkiye's European Green Deal Action Plan
The Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change is the responsible institution within the scope of the action of...
Development of a Roadmap and Legislative Framework on Circular Economy for the Republic of Mauritius
The Republic of Mauritius as a small island state is very limited in its resource base. The current economy model iin the...
The vision of the roadmap of Lao PDR is: "By 2030, Lao PDR will be a country consuming eco-goods and eco-services, stably...
Company-level carbon budget supports SCP by contributing towards reduction of GHG emissions and implemntation of the UNFCCC...
The SETs Framework supports the shift to SCP by contributing towards the reduction of GHG emissions and implemntation of the...
The Bill provides a legal instrument for the implementation of the National Climate Change Response Policy and will...
Policy commitment ensures that decisions taken by members of the GLA Group on the procurement of goods, works or services are...
La révision et l’actualisation du Plan d’Action National des Achats Publics Durables avec proposition d’un texte juridique portant réglementation des Marchés Publics Durables
L’achat public durable est reconnu en Tunisie, comme un levier d’action pour affirmer et traduire de manière opérationnelle...