Resource typePolicy type Region Country ProgrammeSectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- Tourism (7)
- Health (6)
- Water (6)
- Agricultural and Fishery (6)
- Environmental Services (6)
- Transport (5)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (5)
- Forestry (5)
- Buildings and construction (5)
- Education (4)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (4)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (4)
- Plastic (3)
- Public Procurement (3)
- Energy (3)
- Industrial Sector (2)
- Food & Beverage (1)
- Culture and recreation (1)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Consumer Goods (1)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (1)
- Distribution / Retail (1)
- Finance / Investment (3)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (1)
- Packaging (2)
- Policy / Regulation (6)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (1)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (1)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (1)
- Research and Development / Innovation (1)
- Use / Consumption (1)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (2)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (3)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (5)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (6)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (7)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (4)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (7)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (3)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (16)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (23)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (18)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (8)
- (-) GOAL 15: Life on Land (10)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (5)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (8)
The National Plastics Plan sets out Australia’s goals and actions to reduce the negative impacts of plastics on the...
The CLUP Guidebook Volume 3 contains tools and strategies in assessing the different sectors of identified LGUs. It has...
Memorandum Circular No. 02, Series of 2019: Parameters for Review of Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction (CCA-DRR) in Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUPs)
These support sustainable consumption and production through the integration of risk assessment in the CLUPs. With the risk...
The RGHSF supports sustainable consumption and production through its key results area on blue, green, and circular economy...
The NUDHSP pushes forward strategies for sustainable consumption and production within the ambit of its mandate such as...
The NUDHF supports relevant priority actions of the Philippine Action Plan for Sustainable Consumption and Production...
The law will advocate the internationally accepted principles on sustainable consumption and production, circular economy...
The Environmental Quality ODA Programme is completing a scoping year to develop interventions in concert with developing...
Jeju Special Self-Governing Province has joined the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) as a Destination Member. As the...
Hobart City Council revealed the HUGE news when an 8-4 vote in favour of cleaner practices was passed in a meeting earlier...