Resource typePolicy typeRegion CountryProgrammeSectorImpact Value chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- Agricultural and Fishery (32)
- Environmental Services (30)
- Water (23)
- Industrial Sector (19)
- Forestry (19)
- Transport (15)
- Tourism (12)
- Scientific Research, Development and Innovation (11)
- Food & Beverage (11)
- Buildings and construction (11)
- Waste, incl. Chemicals (10)
- Buildings and construction (10)
- Plastic (9)
- Energy (9)
- Health (8)
- Public Procurement (8)
- Consumer Goods (8)
- Financial Sector (6)
- Consumer Goods (6)
- Energy (6)
- Education (6)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (5)
- Textiles (3)
- Education (2)
- Culture and recreation (1)
- Disposal/ Treatment of waste /Recycling (8)
- Distribution / Retail (8)
- Extraction / Production of raw materials (6)
- Finance / Investment (8)
- Not Targeting a specific step of the Value Chain (6)
- Packaging (6)
- Policy / Regulation (17)
- Processing raw materials /product parts/components (5)
- Product/ Service Design and Planning (9)
- Production / Manufacturing / Construction (9)
- Research and Development / Innovation (7)
- Service (2)
- Transportation (5)
- Use / Consumption (11)
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (2)
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger (3)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (5)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (2)
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation (6)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (7)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (4)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (7)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (3)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (16)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (23)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (18)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (8)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (10)
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions (5)
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the goal (8)
The Equipment Energy Efficiency (E3) program is a joint initiative of the Australian Government, Australian state and...
The current minimum noxious emission standard for new heavy vehicles in Australia is Australian Design Rule 80/03, which is...
The WELS scheme achievements against the three objects of the WELS Act include: Water savings: The WELS scheme has...
Australia has a mandatory national co-regulatory framework that was established in 1999 to reduce the environmental impacts...
The National Waste Policy identifies five overarching principles for waste management in a circular economy. These are: avoid...
The National Plastics Plan sets out Australia’s goals and actions to reduce the negative impacts of plastics on the...
The National Food Waste Strategy: Halving Australia’s food waste by 2030 (the Strategy) provides a framework to support...
The CLUP Guidebook Volume 3 contains tools and strategies in assessing the different sectors of identified LGUs. It has...
Memorandum Circular No. 02, Series of 2019: Parameters for Review of Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction (CCA-DRR) in Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUPs)
These support sustainable consumption and production through the integration of risk assessment in the CLUPs. With the risk...
Market-based instruments, such as taxes, aimed at discouraging the use of single-use plastics, have shown to be effective in...
This instrument will enable responsible mining, allowing companies to enhance compliance to environmental laws, rules, and...
The Philippines is still studying the feasibility of imposing CPI. A comprehensive study is needed to understand our baseline...