Resource typePolicy typeRegion Country ProgrammeSectorImpactValue chain stageSDGSDG 12 TargetsLanguageClear all filters
- GOAL 1: No Poverty (2)
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being (1)
- GOAL 4: Quality Education (2)
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy (1)
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (3)
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infraestructure (2)
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality (2)
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (2)
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production (2)
- GOAL 13: Climate Action (3)
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water (1)
- GOAL 15: Life on Land (1)
Centre of Excellence Cerovac Caves – Sustainable management of natural heritage and karst underground
Velebit Nature Park is the largest and most complex protected area in the Republic of Croatia. In terms of geology and...
Provide consumers with more environmentally friendly materials to assist them in making better lifestyle choices and...
Green tax is a known to have a big potential and a widely used tool towards a circular economy. A circular economy helps...
It makes flying a little bit less cheap. The tax internalizes -to only a small extent though - costs for external effects.
Promotion of green jobs and green skills by Operational Programme "Human Resources Development" 2014-2020 and the state budget
Described employment and labor markets policies play active role in supporting sustainable jobs creation and in matching...
Programme was just launched at the end of 2018
It has been a major success in the last two years we had 600 young people developing new projects to make sustainability our...
The program called "sustainability program" where we ask locals to develop projects to bring more value into their...
As we identified measurable goals that we want to achieve in 2027 we had to create concrete projects to guarantee that we...
Access to climate finance for African cities and territories: Reinforcing the means of action for territories in transition
To address the important roadblocks met by African local and regional authorities in accessing climate finance in general and...