El aumento de dióxido de carbono (CO2) en la atmósfera se considera una de las principales causas del calentamiento global. La fijación biológica de CO2 puede resolver el problema del calentamiento global. Las microalgas son sistemas de rápido crecimiento que pueden consumir grandes cantidades de CO2 para producir diferentes tipos de biomasa.
The boundaries and names shown and the designations used on this map do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by the United Nations
This symposium featured the public perception of dairy, health claims on dairy, public health nutrition, sustainable diets, mitigation of environmental impact and adaptation to climate change. It was an excellent opportunity to meet high-level representatives from dairy companies and other important stakeholders from all over the world.
Native Hotels promote accessible tourism, paying particular attention to ensuring accessible communication. Vibrating watches with alerts and messages for deaf customers or signage packs in Braille and embossed to facilitate the visually impaired a better stay in the hotel, its rooms and bathrooms. They have launched the most accessible web platform for the travel industry, that allows users with any kind of disability to browse the Internet even blowing, emitting a sound or touching any key.
Between February and April 2018, the spanish consumers association OCU and the Forum of New Economy and Social Innovation (NESI) carried out the research “Other consumption for a better world” to understand the sustainable consumption habits of Spanish consumers, their barriers, sustainable consumer trends and degree of involvement with twelve “new economies”: circular, collaborative, social & solidarity, ecologist, the common good, slow movement, degrowth, transition network, feminist, the commons, ethical finances and positive impact economy.
We have also talked with 26 experts in new economies to understand the purpose of their movements in different areas of consumption, from food to finance, going through fashion, leisure, mobility or domestic consumption.
Thanks to all this, we can affirm that there are a majority of Spanish consumers (73%) that take into account ethical and environmental aspects when taking purchase decisions, that they are receptive for a major change, and that new economies offer alternatives, trust, motivation and wellbeing to sustainable consumers.
1. 73.5% of Spaniards already make consumption decisions for ethical or sustainability reasons.
2. Citizens are prepared to consume more ethically, but have huge barriers of lack of information, price and accessibility.
3. Sustainable consumption is not only what we buy, but, above all, what lifestyle we carry.
4. 62% of Spaniards believe that their consumption is a very powerful tool to change the world.
5. Citizens do not know the labels of the new economies, but 57.5% of Spaniards feel identified with their messages.
6. The mantra of the new economies at the service of people and the planet is "consume less and better".
7. The new economies provide confidence, alternatives, well-being, resilience and savings of natural resources.
Fear is the most powerful weapon of all emotions and is innate, that is, it is not a learned behavior. All animals suffer: even insects. We use the predator that most fears, even extinct. The important thing is that it has not disappeared from its evolutionary memory. We have deciphered their perception of fear and we have converted it into algorithms and digital sentences with which we program the autopilot that we mix with the aritificial vision, imitating its predator successfully.