- Europe and Central Asia
Sectors of activity
Environmental Services, Consumer Goods, Scientific Research, Development and Innovation, Public Procurement
Type of initiative
Capacity Building & Implementation
Type of lead actor
Sustainable development issues affect almost all areas of the business - from competitiveness and relations with customers to the review of suppliers, from environmental impact assessment to the working environment, from the development of ethical business culture to the transparency of corporate governance structures.
The process of constant changes in business, in which the management systems, use of resources, investment, scientific and technological development, innovation and institutional changes are consistent with each other can be tough to achieve in harmony with sustainability. Businesses need to aim at improving the present and future potential of the company to meet its needs and achieve its strategic objectives, and meet its internal and external sustainability goals. The International Forum GREEN MIND is a project aimed at promoting sustainable businesses development around the world.
GREEN MIND (occurring annually since 2012) provides a unique platform for communication and partnerships among members of the business sector, government, science and the public in their common endeavour for sustainable development. The target audience is representatives CEB, local governments, expert organizations, heads, managers of companies and:
• management control systems;
• environmental specialists;
• marketers, specialists in the field of advertising and PR.
The 2018 Forum program includes:
- Round Table «The reform of the environmental monitoring system and the implementation of the Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR)»
- Round Table «State support for green modernization of production: the reform of environmental tax»
- Training «Providing information on environmental friendliness of products»
- Training «The requirements for environmental protection measures and cost of life cycle in the course of public procurements»
- Training «Financial opportunities of municipalities for the implementation of environmental protection measures»
- Presentation of a new project for school children «Lessons on Sustainable Consumption»
- Training «Green Class – Innovations for the sustainable development of educational institutions»
- Environmental Contest Game «Meeting of the Parties to the Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context»
Impact and Results
What is GREEN MIND - 2018?
• It is 3 days of useful knowledge, business communication and successful business cases;
• 36+ speakers, 8 events, 250+ participants, 17 countries
• A unique opportunity to learn more and to be heard in the discussion of reform and strategic plans, learn about new trends and meet leading experts;
• The dialogue and professional discussion, which will enable attendees to get answers as quickly as possible to make effective management decisions;
• Opportunity to meet new partners and associates.
Next steps and how to get involved
Register for the forum by link http://www.greenmind.com.ua/en/registration-for-the-forum-2018.html
If you are interested in the GREEN MIND FORUM activities, please send an email to Mrs. Halyna Buzan: email@example.com