- Asia / Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America / Caribbean
- Middle East
- North America
Sector of activity
Type of initiative
Policy Frameworks & Tools, Research, Analysis, Assessment
Type of lead actor
Scientific and Technical
Current Policies, Instruments and Frameworks Case Studies
(1) Understand how barriers to implementation were identified and overcome, including institutional arrangements utilised by stakeholders towards implementation.
(2) Identify characteristics of successful case studies, success factors and lessons learned;
(3) Assess the scalability (including adaptation and replication) of selected policies and instruments.
Sustainable Futures Lifestyles Visions and Scenarios
(1) Assessment of the policy and practice implications for a variety of stakeholders (such as national and local governments, NGOs and citizen groups)
(2) Analyse current limitations and research gaps, providing clear guidance for subsequent research
(3) Develop pathways to selected sustainable scenarios
As collected through the One Planet Reporting
No activities have yet been reported under this initiative
Impact and Results
This is a baseline study project envisioned as being used to identify current gaps in policy and practice. It will continue to serve the SLE programme in pursuing its objectives, as well as provide the foundation for policy makers and practitioners to design their own activities. Outcomes will have sustained and long-term impacts on research and practical projects.
Next steps and how to get involved
The implementing team will be launching a public call for case studies in the first quarter of 2018 and look forward to receiving your submission.