- Asia / Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America / Caribbean
- Middle East
- North America
- Linking Tourism & Conservation (LT&C)
Sector of activity
Type of initiative
Capacity Building & Implementation, Education & Awareness Raising
Type of lead actor
Scientific and Technical
The LT&C platform intends to gather evidence on solutions and approaches related to tourism and conservation, and to showcase actions of regions participating in this platform, as well as best practices through this online portal.
To become an LT&C example/initiative listed on the website, a form needs to be filled in specifying:
1) How it fits with Linking Tourism & Conservation?
2) Why is the case a good example of linking tourism and conservation?
3) Are there plans to further improve the example of tourism supporting conservation in the future?
4) How could the example be transferred to another protected area and how could the experience be disseminated?
Impact and Results
The platform has gathered up to now 30 LT&C initiatives / examples.
Next steps and how to get involved
To become an LT&C example/initiative listed on the website: https://www.ltandc.org/join-us/