- Asia / Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America / Caribbean
- Middle East
- North America
Sectors of activity
Environmental Services, Consumer Goods, Scientific Research, Development and Innovation
Type of initiative
Education & Awareness Raising
Type of lead actor
United Nations / intergovernmental organizations
The objective of this work is to share the activities of the UN Consumer Information Programme of the One Planet network.
Read our recent articles:
- UNEA4, A Call for Innovative Solutions and the One Planet Network’s Response: http://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/unea4-call-innovative-solutions-and-one-planet-networks-response
- Ready to Drive the Market - Experiences from Road Testing the Guidelines for Providing Product Sustainability Information: http://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/ready-drive-market-experiences-road-testing-guidelines-providing-product-sustainability-information
- Consumer information & due diligence: going hand in hand for a more sustainable textile sector: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/consumer-information-due-diligence-going-hand-more-textile-heller/
- Engaging Consumers in Sustainable Food Systems: http://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/engaging-consumers-sustainable-food-systems
- COP23: Sustainable Consumption - Processes and Instruments Addressing Climate Change: http://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/cop23-sustainable-consumption-processes-and-instruments-addressing-climate-change
- Launch of the Guidelines for Providing Product Sustainability Information: http://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/launch-guidelines-providing-product-sustainability-information
Impact and Results
Please share these articles with your networks and on social media.
Next steps and how to get involved
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.